Radiant Floor Heat in Macomb, MI
Radiant floor heat provides numerous benefits, including increased comfort, even temperatures, cleaner air, no cold drafts, no unsightly ductwork and no floor vents, all while being quieter and more energy-efficient compared to forced-air heat.
In a radiant floor heating system, warm water flows through tubes located underneath the floors. That warmth radiates up from the floors and warms everything it comes in contact with — including people. It is compatible under any type of floor covering — carpet, wood, slate, tile, linoleum and even concrete (snow melt, driveways, sidewalks, etc.).
The benefits of Radiant Floor Heat:
- Provides comfortable even heat throughout designated areas selected by you!
- Concentrates heat near floor to keep you warm and cozy.
- Eliminates cold, drafty rooms.
- Can reduce energy bills by 20-40%
- Because radiant floors do not use blowers, it does not circulate dirt, dust, pollutants or allergens through the home.
- Virtually maintenance free.
- No noisy fans or motors.
- 100% Guarantee!
Why Choose Koz Heating & Cooling Inc
- NATE Certified
- 24/7 Emergency Service
- Financing Available
- 100% Guaranteed Work
- High Quality Work
- Factory Trained & Authorized
Contact Your Coleman® Dealer Now! or call 586-330-0042
Learn the essentials to maintaining the HVAC system in your home.